We strive to practice superior veterinary medicine by offering thorough consultations and comprehensive diagnostic workups. Our veterinarians combined have over 20 years surgical experience. Geriatric health screens and dental care also form part of our daily regimen.
- General consultations
- Nutritional advice
- Weight loss clinics
- Senior patient health screens
- In house laboratory blood tests
- Well equipped theatre for general surgery
- Dental treatments
- Medicated baths
- Cat grooms under sedation (supervised by a veterinarian).
Please note: Sundays and public holidays have surcharge fees.
- Wash and dry (shampoo of your choice).
- Cuts - summer, breed specific
- Nail clipping
- Bows and ribbons
Patients can first be checked by our Veterinarians and then sent through to grooming. Should you like to make use of this service please ensure your pet is brought in between 8 and 11 am.